Imagine soaring through the sky enjoying the spectacle of the Buccaneer Archipelago and Kimberley coastline - regarded as one of the most spectacular in the country!
Air Charter and Scenic Flight Operator
Shoal Air reserves the right to amend vary or cancel a tour where in its best judgement weather road political or other circumstances deem it to be necessary.
- Shoal Air can not guarantee the exact arrival and departure times and is not liable for any failure by you to make connection with any other service or carrier.
- At Shoal Air's discretion a trip may not proceed if less than the minimum number of people have been booked and confirmed for the particular tour.
- Shoal Air reserves the right to transfer reservations on any given day without refund or explanation.
- Shoal Air operates a variety of aircraft and as a result believes that passengers’ best interests can be served well.
- Shoal Air recommends that you take out comprehensive travel insurance.
- Passengers understand and accept that the tour may require physical exertion.
- Passengers understand and accept that the tour may operate in remote areas.
- Passengers agree to observe all safety and other instructions that company representatives or tour guides direct for the duration of the tour.
- At Shoal Air's discretion only 50% refund is available for cancellations made less than 2 days prior to commencement of any extended tour. Cancellations made within 1 day of the tour departure time receive no refund.
- Shoal Air is a friendly operator and has no desire to take advantage of any passenger’s unfortunate situation on a particular day. Please communicate with the company early if a problem arises because your complete satisfaction is important to us. It is unlikely that reservations can be rearranged with less than 24 hours notice but your early communication will help.
- Any legal disputes which may arise shall be resolved in the jurisdiction of Western Australia.