Go Horizontal Falls Tours
See the best of the Kimberley, including the Horizontal Falls in one day from Broome - FLY / CRUISE / FLY experience.
Here's some fun Kimberley cruises you can do in a day. Jump aboard one of our exciting day tours departing from Broome. Start with a scenic flight and then join a 5 hour fully guided Kimberley cruise.
Enjoy a day of adventure and unforgettable Kimberley coastline. The places will thrill you. The beaches will relax you. Our delicious food will satisfy you. We'll even fly you back to Broome to catch the sunset.
Go Horizontal Falls Tours offer the ultimate Kimberley coast experience, including the world-famous Horizontal Falls aboard their adventure day-tours departing from Broome, Western Australia. With a choice of three tour itineraries, guests experience pristine wilderness and natural phenomenon via return scenic flights and a guided 5-hour Kimberley day cruise.
Go Horizontal Falls - Spring Tide Adventure
Operating during the spring tide to experience the Horizontal Falls at their best!
The full-day tour features scenic flights and a fast boat cruise to take you deep into the heart of the wild Kimberley. The adventure begins with a scenic flight north-east over Cape Leveque and the Buccaneer Archipelago landing on the red dirt airstrip at Cockatoo Island. Then it’s all aboard the fast boats for a guided Kimberley cruise through Yampi Sound to Talbot Bay, including the Horizontal Falls. Returning to Cockatoo Island for your final flight, flying low across the Horizontal Falls and onto Broome for an aerial perspective of your day in the Kimberley.
Go Horizontal Falls - Neap Tide Joyride
Get out and experience the Kimberley coast.
See Cape Leveque & the 1000 islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago. Explore Cockatoo Island, cruise to Yampi Sound and Talbot Bay. Take a fast boat through the famous Horizontal Falls during the neap tide. Discover fascinating Kimberley wildlife, geography and history. Note, Neap tides mean there is less tidal movement at the Falls.
Go Buccaneer Archipelago tour
Island hop and see the Horizontal Falls from the sky!
Explore thousands of islands, secluded bays and beaches on our Go Buccaneer Archipelago tour. The adventure begins with a scenic flight north-east over Cape Leveque and the Buccaneer Archipelago landing on the red dirt airstrip at Cockatoo Island. Then it’s all aboard the fast boats for a guided Kimberley cruise through Yampi Sound and the thousand Island Buccaneer Archipelago, including a swim at Silica Beach. Returning to Cockatoo Island for your final flight, flying low across the Horizontal Falls and onto Broome for an aerial perspective of your day in the Kimberley.
Our tours depart from Broome and return to Broome.
We provide complimentary transfers from all hotels, B&Bs, and caravan parks in Broome. We can also collect from private residences in Broome.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS A Reservation Request is subject to the following terms and conditions and applies to all tours and general charter of any vessel (referred to herein as your Go tour) operated by Go Beyond Broome Pty Ltd T/A Go Horizontal Falls Tours (Go Horizontal Falls Tours). A term or condition(s) may only be varied if agreed in writing and signed by all parties. Otherwise no employee agent or representative of Go Horizontal Falls Tours has any authority to vary or omit any part or all these terms and conditions.
By paying for your tour you agree and acknowledge that you will be deemed to have read understood and agree to Go Horizontal Falls Tours standard terms and conditions. Accordingly please read the terms and conditions carefully:
- Due to limited seating all tour bookings must be paid for in full to secure booking.
- We do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- We are unable to accommodate passengers that weigh more than 120 kg per person including hand luggage.
- All passengers must provide their exact weight at the time of booking. Any change to passenger weight must be provided to the operator no less than 48 hrs prior to tour departure. All passengers will be weighed at the airport and if in excess of the passenger weight provided at the time of booking they risk forfeiting their tour.
- Aircraft types may vary with tour group size. Wherever possible our Reservations team will seat couples/groups together on light aircraft however this cannot always be guaranteed due to payload restrictions and seating configuration.
- The Horizontal Falls are a natural phenomenon influenced by the large fluctuating tides and vary daily as such exact tour timing itinerary and schedule may vary. For safety reasons we do not offer passage through the narrow gap.
- The boat ride through the Horizontal Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctor’s approval prior to travel.
- Due to the remote nature of our operation we require at least 24 hours’ notice to cater to special dietary requirements.
- Go Horizontal Falls Tours operates seasonally from March to November. Exact season commencement and conclusion dates are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Please note we only accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. A 1.55% surcharge applies.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND INSURANCE All cancellations must be advised to us in writing and will not be taken to be effective until the notification has been received. Please note we strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance from a reputable company that will cover you against these cancellation fees in the event of having to cancel your Go tour due to unforeseen circumstances. We are happy to recommend an insurance provider/policy for you (see 'Insurance'). Go Horizontal Falls Tours reserves the right to alter or cancel a Go tour due to unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to road and / or weather conditions force majeure events mechanical defects cultural considerations or other external events that mean Go Horizontal Falls is unable to operate the itinerary. For cancellations if guests have booked and paid the Full Fare the company will offer alternative dates or give guests a full refund on monies paid.
- Go Horizontal Falls Tours requires 48 hours’ notice of any tour booking cancellation. Less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation will incur a charge of 100% of the tour price. A fee of 50% of the tour price will apply if canceling 2 to 14 days prior to the tour departure.
- Tours are non-transferable to another tour date if within 14 days of tour departure.
- Go Horizontal Falls Tours reserves the right to cancel or change tours due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Given the remote and adventurous nature of our operation we strongly recommend that all passengers purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
MINIMUM PASSENGER NUMBERS Minimum passenger numbers apply to our Go Horizontal Falls - Neap Tide tour and Go Buccaneer Archipelago tour. If minimum tour numbers are not met you may be transferred to an alternative Go tour.
STANDARD INCLUSIONS The following is INCLUDED in the Full Fare:
- Complimentary hotel transfers.
- Return scenic flights.
- 4-hour Kimberley cruise.
- Morning tea lunch afternoon tea
- Soft drinks water.
- Native title access fees.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY The Kimberley is a rugged region subject to 12-meter tides as such no two Go tours are ever the same. Whilst your Go tour will be very similar to the itinerary provided at the time of booking it is possible that Mother Nature will affect the Go itinerary. We plan each day according to the tides and weather conditions and often rearrange the itinerary to accommodate this. Your Skipper will discuss the day's activities and adventures at the commencement of your tour. Go Horizontal Falls Tours is also unable to guarantee arrival and departure times. Accordingly we do not accept liability if you miss a transfer or connection with another provider. When booking transfers or connection please be mindful of this and we remind you to be flexible with bookings / take out relevant insurance.
INSURANCE Travel insurance is not covered in the Full Fare. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover you against such things as personal illness or accident death medical expenses end emergency repatriation cancellation curtailment loss of baggage etc. It is always your responsibility to look after your property and ensure you are adequately covered by your travel insurance in the event of any loss or damage thereof. Go Horizontal Falls Tours can recommend an insurance policy/provider for you.
LIABILITY This section denotes Go Horizontal Falls Tour’s responsibility with respect to all our Go tours. Please read this section carefully. While management and staff of Go Horizontal Falls Tours will undertake every possible precaution to ensure the safety and comfort of its customers as an adventure tour there are risks involved and it is expected that passengers accept and understand that these risks are part of each Go tour. Go Horizontal Falls Tours (including owners management representatives agents and employees) assume no liability for any and all the following to the fullest extent permitted by law:
injury illness accidents death damage loss or any property damage and / or loss incurred in the course of the Go tour;
costs incurred as a result of booking a Go tour including but not limited to travel insurance excess fees and non-refundable rights to and from your Go tour; and
the acts and omissions of third parties or other operators including but not limited to other companies Government agencies and individuals which may assist or contract with us in running Go tours.
CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER PASSENGERS Disturbance to other persons on the Go tour including but not limited to excessive noise harassment and discrimination of any kind is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of the booking and eviction from the Go tour without refund of monies paid. Severability - if at any time one of the above terms of conditions in unenforceable or void by operation of law that term shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions which will remain in force.
APPLICABLE LAW The terms and conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law applying in Western Australia.
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm