Go Beyond Broome
Go Beyond Broome is your new opportunity for some unforgettable Kimberley Adventure. Experience the natural phenomena of the world famous Horizontal Falls and more on a full-day tour from Broome.
Our full-day tours from Broome feature spectacular scenic flights and a 5-hour Kimberley cruise to take you deep into the heart of this pristine wilderness.
The adventure begins with a scenic flight north-east over Cape Leveque and the Buccaneer Archipelago landing on the red dirt airstrip at Cockatoo Island. Then it’s all aboard the fast boats for a guided Kimberley cruise through Yampi Sound to Talbot Bay, including the Horizontal Falls. Returning to Cockatoo Island for your final flight, flying low across the Horizontal Falls and onto Broome for an aerial perspective of your day in the Kimberley.
Note: Tours operate seasonally from March – November. Book today for 2019.
Go Beyond Broome is a well-respected local family business, true Kimberley characters with decades of experience showcasing the stunning Kimberley coast.
For 20 years now The Tucker Family has operated luxury Kimberley cruises with iconic sister Company, The Great Escape Charter Company.
Our new venture, Go Beyond Broome, offers that bucket-list Kimberley cruise experience on a day tour from Broome.
Two tours, Go Horizontal Falls tour and Go Silica Beach tour let you experience natural phenomena, pristine wilderness and some unforgettable Kimberley adventure.
One day that you will never forget!
Your Go Tour Includes:
• Return scenic flights.
• 5-hour Kimberley cruise.
• Complimentary hotel transfers.
• Morning & afternoon tea, lunch, drinks.
What To Bring:
• Small day pack
• Water bottle (refill station onboard)
• Camera, sunscreen, hat
• Comfortable clothing & footwear, thongs ok
Note: Tours operate seasonally from March – November.
Our tours depart from Broome and return to Broome.
We provide complimentary transfers from all hotels, B&Bs and caravan parks in Broome.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Tours require a minimum number of ten (10) passengers to operate. If a tour is cancelled due to minimum passenger numbers not being reached passengers will be offered an alternate tour option with a similar tour itinerary or be provided with a full refund. •
• All tours are subject to weather conditions and tides.
• Go Horizontal Falls Tours reserves the right to cancel or change tours without notice.
• Go Horizontal Falls Tours required 48 hours notice of any tour booking cancellation. Less than 48 hours notice of cancellation will incur a charge of 100% of the tour price. A fee of 50% of the tour price will apply if cancelling 2 to 14 days prior to the tour departure.
• Tour bookings are non-transferable if within 14 days of tour departure.
• Given the remote and adventurous nature of our operation we strongly recommend that all passengers purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
• Further terms and conditions apply.
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm